Thursday, November 23, 2006

Not the first non serendipitious discovery but...(part 3)

I continued my daily jogging regime as days became weeks, and weeks became months. My stamina gradually improved and i was doing longer duration jogs unconciously. Initially when i started, i could only do fifteen minutes of sprint /stop before collapsing in a heap. Then it became 20minutes, half an hour 3 months ago, and now i could do an hour.

And its all thanks to my beloved iPOD Nano that i could go that far. I initially had some dumb brand mp3 player that broke down in only 2 months (it only costed $100+ and was a AA battery user) and another one that spoiled when i forgot to take it out of the washing machine. My decision to buy the iPOD was certainly a excellent investment as it accompanied me throughout most of my jogging time and now even as i go out, i never forget to leave home without it.

I remembered the first pains i experienced was in my sides of my waist, my back and my shins. They ached ever so terribly whenever i jogged and was so bad, i nearly cried out sometimes when i tried to limp back home. Good ol' mum would rub the ointment on my shins and i would act like a pig being muffled while having its trotters slowly sawn off.. X_X But the efforts paid off gradually. Extremely slowly but surely, people started commenting that i lost weight. That praise and encouragement was enough to fuel my attempts further! My blood sugar count went down and the doctor said i was managing my diabetes condition somewhat well. Then, i started experience knee pains that still stayed till today. I swim most of the time now as even though i bought knee pads, i didnt want to risk hurting my ligaments etc. by wearing off my knees like that. My clothes got looser faster than ever by the weeks and months, and my Giordano dropped 1 size , and i'm currently looking to buy an even smaller size one this week. I was literally buying a new size every 2 months but it was god damn worth it! My saga continues as i aim to hit 77 kg (I'm not very sure about my current weight now as i hardly get the chance to weigh myself but last it was around 85 2-3 weeks ago)

Will i be in time to greet the new year when i hit my goal weight? I definitely celebrate christmas happily though ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home