Sunday, January 14, 2007

A simple note to the princess in my mind

Hey vivian, its being a longggggggg while. I still remember the days when you were the bright star in the class while i watched you from a distance.. You were just so sweet, bubbly and lively and very much the caring soul that everyone wanted to be with.I didn't have much experience with girls in the past but was very glad that you didn't really mind talking to me (I'm not sure if you think that way, but at least that's what i do..)

Do you still remember the days when we were having exams? I was index number 4 and you were 5. Whenever we were starting exams or ended our exams, i would turn around to you and start frantically discussing with you about the questions and how the answers were supposed to be. I still remember the days like it just happened yesterday.What about the days when you always used to nag at me about playing computer games in class? I do regret not listening to you but I have changed myself ever since i entered NS. I went on some weight losing phase on my own and can quite confidently say life is more than just games.I guess i'm not gonna update my latest picture on friendster with one reason to remind myself how fat i was and never to repeat history again....

I still remember those days when i bought a HP Cd-Writer and you always wanted to burn your Speed MTVs and songs on the cds!!! Haha, i remembered dissing you about your japanese songs and how strange they sounded, and look, My iPod is just full of Jap Anime / Game (a little only) and very few english and chinese songs!Sadly, i also remembered i made that BIGGGGG mistake of joking to you on that faithful day.. You wanted to borrow my writer again so you msg me on ICQ. i then half-jokingly said that you would have to go out with me if i lent you it. Since then, you have been avoiding me like the plague, and the guys in the class teased me madly about it, telling me about where you lived, what buses to take to there.Of course, i was WAYYYYY too embarrased to listen and just brushed them aside. Since then, i think the class figured out i had a crush on you...

Ever since that episode, we almost completely never talked to each other again, and you never replied any of my SMS or took any of my calls when i wanted to invite you to the movies... My days ever since then became dark and gloomy and we parted our own ways after we graduated. I was quite surprised that you added my friendster request half a year after we lost contact although you never talked to me.Well, you did a few months back when i talked to you out of the blue when you came online on MSN. Granted, your status was always set to Busy, but i managed to find out you went to Uni and was busy on a project that day. When i asked for your phone number, you told me you are intending to change it and will tell me when you have your new number. After that, i didnt dare bothered you and left you alone.

I met many girls on the countless bus rides, MRT transits but i just can't seem to get you out of my head. I admit that i still have a crush on you after all these years.. Here i am, typing this message to you, wondering where i got the courage to dare message you. But then i read this email from a friend to daringly express your love for someone for you never know what will happen to you tomorrow.. so i just want to give it my all.I am not asking you to love me this instant or asking you to give me a chance... but... I just had to get it off my chest. My HP number is 91127267 in case you deleted it. And uh... its all up to you to decide how to respond? Anyway, best of luck in whatever you do and flying colours to your Uni results! Just know that i will always be behind you praying for you and if you ever need someone like to me to talk to, i will not disappoint you. I got to go, its late and i have to go to camp tomorrow! Night!

2 Comments:

Blogger joshie said...

First love is always the sweetest. Bro, everyone has the vacuum in the heart and they try to replace it with love, drugs, alcohol, etc. But all of them wont work. Its only temporary. When u are back in ur room alone, is where you start to feel that u need someone again. Be patient, really. I admire your free expression of ur desire to find a girl but sometimes too much of anything is bad. Think about it yeah

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha, monster hunter sia .. chiong monster arr? haha .. ahya, just be positive in life la. If u fall down, just get up once again la. nothing big deal one what. remember.... the reason that we fall is so that we can learn to stand up once again. (this includes with girls also =P) haha .. so just cheer up bro. Work hard, Play hard dude!!!!! A bright future awaits you after u ord.. Opss ! sorry is ROD.. haha

Kai AKA LAZY EYE

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home