Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Being Mental again!!!!

WHASSUP ALL, IM BACK! Wow, its been that long since i last posted! January 14 eh >_> Actually... i'm not sure whether there be anyone reading my blog at all, so i probably might be ranting to open space again. Ah well...

Man, so much has happened since i last posted. Been on my weight losing regime as usual (fucked up as usual), spending more time out with friends and less on games, learning the ropes of my future career... etc. and of course, spent less time moping about girls and how hard to get , the little critters they can be <_< Army life is getting better now that i'm real close to ROD, although there are still real god damned moments that no one wants to be in... The usual Sai kang, last minute shit are still plenty abound, blah blah

My family's financial situation is seeing some good tidings, and i learnt never to take good things and good luck for granted , cos when its gone, the blow comes on H.A.R.D.

As usual, my bro Jerome is still being the usual bastard, always telling me about the harem of gals that he knows, blah blah , and one guy in my camp who keeps insisting that he did not do volunteer work for girls only... what a pinocchio he is xD

I'm also starting to feel that every new year, every new month or day, there is new stuff in store for me, be it good or bad. Not that i feel old, but its just being overwhelming being looking back and reminiscing about all that's happened, that kind of feeling some of you bloody well can understand, yeah? That kind of time, when u think back every night while listening to slow enchanting songs, its like a dream to me, that EMO feeling that you people fervently deny...but i relish in xD

Now , i'm currently playing Monster Hunter Freedom on the PSP with my bros in army, like H.A.C.K.S Desmond and his brother, GanBuC9 Benjamin! I also got to know their friend, Nick. Cool dude, weird but still wacky xD Man, the countless overnight stays in their house chionging bosses and feeling the adrenaline of the hunt, the experience is so damn priceless. Come early morning, the three of us (excluding Nick that mofo), we all be sleeping exhausted in every possible corner of his room. Man, Hunter's night rocks! (as long as NickPerv doesn't pangseh)

Of course, this post is also for Des and Ben's grandmother, who recently departed from them. I'm not a christian but i wish for Jesus to watch over her soul and bring her to paradise, never to suffer again :) I'm doing this because shes a christian so i think thats appropriate...yeah :|

Hm..what else.. Oh yes! How could i forget my other 2 good bros in army, namely Kaiyuan and Ben(not Des's brother). Though Kai has a lazy eye and Ben cannot hear in one ear, their heart of gold and other qualities MORE than make up for that disability :) They are bloody good KBox goers, especially Ben! POWER SIA! xD Just stop singing the Gatsby song to me again, i so regretted introduced singing that song in camp, now NEARLY everyone is doing that, but lets keep it as nearly, not EVERYONE, ok? >_<

I recently met Lewis, one of my best poly pals and he was so surprised as to how much i changed, both physically and mentally, and of course they were for the better, according to what he said. Maybe its because i basically pretty much paid for the popcorn and the movie tickets, but what the heck, what is money for a firm relationship? ^_^

Been learning quite some stuff on some important pressure points and major blood vessels or the human body as an optional part of my career. Did you know there are points near your ankle that can affect your hair fall, teeth strength, sense of balance etc.? Man...

And lately, i just dunno why but on someone lonely nights , i think of "Her" again and wonder how she's been. Dunno why that would happen , but oh well, stupid dumb me *_*

Oh well, guess thats all the big stuff that i can think of, i might add in more as i think again some time. Until then! ^_^ Love to all !

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

heya shaun, do keep posting more stuffs on ur blog, and my blog is semiautomatic.wordpress.com.

take care ar..
jon

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home